Sunday, February 12, 2006

Got any Change?


There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them. I made three big changes this week – one that I will never be able to go back on, one that I finally grew out of and another that ended before it started.

I believe we choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them. I seldom second guess myself after my mind has been made up. So although, I am nervous about all these changes, I’ve been able to find one thing I have been seeking – a good long night of sleep.

“It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.” - Alan Cohen

No comments: