Friday, September 07, 2007

Anticipation

Growing up I never thought too much about where I'd go, what I'd do, or how I'd get there. I didn't really worry about those details; I just focused on what I was passionate about and knew I would end up happy. For the last year or so I seemed to have lost my compass and have been suffering from a serious lack of any real passion.

Not to say I haven’t had enjoyed my privileged existence, but I need to not be such a good sleeper. I can’t remember the last time I could not sleep or got up early looking forward to something I was doing. I am disturbed by this and have searched pretty deeply for some answers. It’s time I take the focus off myself and do something about it.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

It's good to see something new Sam. Maybe your Thanksgiving trip will be just what you're needing to jump start things.

Bradden, Sunny, Hyrum, and Olivia Cannon said...

Sammy-
Hey you! Thanks for the post the other day on our blog. We need to make you a link as "spring Break Sammy" on our link. We miss you! We vote your blog as one of the coolest. Sunny & Bradden

marcie b said...

well look at that you came out of your 5 month hibernation. glad to have you back....sort of. it looks like you have taken another 2 month break. i'm w/ ashley, i think this trip in november will be the perfect thing. let's do lunch. seacrest out.

Lizz Pizza said...

Sammy,

I have no idea if you will even remember me, but I use to hang out with you a long time ago!! Probably 8 years ago with Matt VanVranken and Tony Pizza. My name is Lizz Clayton (Now Pizza, since I married Tony!) Anyway, I came across your blog and thought I would say hello!!

Lizz